Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

About me-Niccara Campbell

Hello All!

My name is Niccara Campbell and I just joined the group. I was born in California and moved when I was five years old to Baltimore, Maryland. Both of my parents were in the Air Force, which is why I was born in California. I am the only child, but I have many cousins. I was  the only granddaughter on both sides until recently, when my two cousins were born on each side of family.

I am a senior, African American Studies Major, concentrated in the study of Public Policy. I have developed a great love for education and all minority issues, especially pertaining to urban youth. This is my first Alternative Spring Break. I have always been interested so I figure why not do it my final year!

I am excited to go out into the field and see the role charter schools play in urban cities like Chicago. I cant wait to meet you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment